Monday, June 6, 2011

a night bfr

zomg!!today was sooo much fun...out of the hse at like 7..nw 10.33 i jus walked in...straight to blog...supposed to be for work...hehe....bt im here...anyway...left the hse at 7..met iqa..went to sri pentas..met moe,nadia and phat phabes....woootttss!!!...and then midvaley to check out charles and keith's sale!!!....damn the shoes...i drooled...then home..tukar baju and out to kl sentral then lunch at sooka...my fav briyani shop..then was on the way home wen he called...said he wanted bag....last minute jerrr...we went to giordano...got him polo shirts...then econsave for grocery's..then saloon...then to kajang metro point to jus look for the bag....dun hv...we like literaly drove into jalan alor..my gooooood!!..i miss that place and the awesome food...and we found the bag!!!...was 60 bucks....and noeing me...hehehehe....i got it for 40...damn the tricks i had to pull on that poor fella...haha...pity...and i jus smiled at the parking fella...and we got parking freeeeeee!!!!!....we laughed all the way home...being school holiday the roads are preety free...and ive finallllllly found havana and the italian bar...good looking bouncers!...hehe...and jus started packing...stoped to blog...geez...the job is like majorly awesome and tireing...but the pay is good...beter ting is..nw that im buzy..no time for wasted sperms...except d of coz...ur an awesome sperm...lol...thanks for updating sue on my progress...she's been keeping track of me..haha...that women is super awesome!...oo..and sabrina...u dunt wna gimme bank acct number...im gona buy loadsss n loaaddss of chocolates from singapore...u watch women..imma make u fat...like i did wen i was in clge...the non-stop chocholate eating during class...wen i use to get sweet texts from u noe who....and..ooo..im on baby clothes hunt!!!....boy for ur nephew and girl for my niece..she's due nex month....damn im sooooo happy!!!....cant wait to make my own baby laaaaa...everytime i walk in the malls or even church...i feel like kidnaping one kid home...dang the chubby cheeks and the short stubby legs....major cuteness...haih...and then..yes..the topic thats famous with me...my  boobs....i need help...like seriously!!....any volunteers??...lol...murah giler!!...haha.....im seriously looking for someone to help wieh!!...if u noe way i mean...malu tu malu ar nk tanye...but its smtg i need n want...passing by jalan alor today i was jus wondering would it be okay with u if i did tat for a living...yes i noe..i nw will hv ninja's coming to beat the hell outta me..bt plastic surgery is nt an option...seriously its nt..so tis?..lemme noe..without killing me..pls...and lalat...my 017 phone is with my brader in nilai..i only hv my gd here with me....pls send all the text here....sorrryyy!!!...and no la syg..i rely xfree nk kluar...ari tu shahtish called me...mintak nk jumpe kat picadilly's...i was busy then x jadi...poor fella's been waiting to go out with me since prom...i nk kluar g anywer nw aso cnt...but on my offdays il call u keh...tis week n next week bussssyyyy gilerrrr babe...sorry ye syg....owh and umm...mummy said...klo byk gaduh..means syg,..i went wtf kinda idiot made that up...then realized hw true it is...haha...n im missing u...hati aku nk bekeras pon xleh...phail la like this...nk mrh ngan owg pon  x jd...soo reminds me of faty...happy belated birthday syg!!!!....and u noe..i dh x read ur blog..lol...the song it self puts me off...lol...plus its a wasted of time...coz everything u hv to say i jus repeats...which im bored off...and u call me a hater?...lol...farney...omg..the other guy that interview us...well he jus sat there looking charming...damn!!!....u noe i hv a ting for men with deep voices....i jus drooleddddddd!!!!!!...his voice sounded like faty's!!!....and yes my dear  syg sundra....if she's gone...she's gone..u do,u did,u tried wateva was within ur power to bring her back...bt let her go..i noe ur limited edition...u noe the saying in tamil...let them fall n get up them self then they'l noe...we'll my guess is she has to go thru that....id marry u now if u were into me...bt..u like my adik..jus alooooooot taller..with beiber hair and looks like vadivellu...haha....ur cute...funy..loving..the 2nd most honest man i noe..a man with balls n nt hides behind his ego...damn dude..ur awesome!!...and my little birdy there is spreading his awesomeness...hehe...alaaaa tgk ar kakak dye sape la kan...hehe...love u my darling little birdy....and u noe lilian...family will always be the first one's to tell u if u did smtg rong...or smtg ur wearing u looks fugly...bt they'd also be the first one who would jump in the tsunami to rescue u...well except ur sis la...lol...im mean kan...haha...and sabrinnaaaaas replied meeeeeeee!!!!...thanks u god for that women's forgiving heart!!...im rely busy...but ur always on my mind...wen im hving lunch with iqa...im tinking of u eating alone...wen im working with iqa...im tinking of u in class alone...wen im on time to work with iaq..im tinking of hw i use to always come late to class and ud give me the pissed off look...woh sabrina..ur awesome!!...home mak gets well soon...keh ar..i got work's blog to type...and pack my clothes...will definately upload the pictures from ipoh and singapore wen i get back....i love u bumbum's soooooo much!!...and u too pitb!..mwah!mwah!mwah!...love u loads syg2 sekalian...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!!!Thank you for your comment!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...