Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life's Lover..:)


Jesus is the center of my life, the alignment of my wheel. He holds the fort of my soul. He's that one man i fall back to whenever i need refuge.
My Amma is my counselor, my Appa is my visionary, my brother is my comrade who pulls me when I’m injured and push me back to fight on.
I am blessed beyond measures with all that is given to me.
I welcome you to my life, a beautiful, yet mysterious ways i have.


Sekian Terima Kasih.




Found this while i was facebooking...looking at some prospects info...amazingly beautiful in it...i like the way he looks at life..:)...too bad..my family will not approve of this...but  tho he may look intimidating coz he's big and stuff...he's very sensitive..sweet fella..:)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!!!Thank you for your comment!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...